Why to Hire a Professional Realtor?
Steering a real estate purchase is a delicate task. Though the internet has reduced the use of legwork still the experience of a professional Realtor cannot be substituted. A professional realtor who has the knowledge knows the scenario in the market well and can save anyone’s precious time, money and legwork by helping in taking the right decision in the following ways:
- Get more options (requirements): A professional Realtor can give you entry into options which otherwise you would have missed as not everyone puts the options on the net for selling.
- Verification of builder-The Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016 (RERA) came into force on May 1, 2017 in the entire country. The law mandates that once a project is registered, the developer will have to upload project details on the RERA website and provide updates on construction progress, commencement, occupation and other certificates before the flats are handed over to Buyers.The Realtor helps in finding out that whether the project is regulated under RERA or not.
- Focus on Carpet Area: Many builders don’t mention carpet area at first and usually, charge on the basis of built-up area or super built-up area. Carpet area is usually around 70% of the built-up area, whereas a professional Realtor will focus on Carpet Area.
- Transparency of total cost: A professional Realtor makes sure that the builder is not hiding any costs, especially in case of floor wise charges, parking or club fee, maintenance etc. This saves a lot of money being saved by the Buyer.
- Choosing the right payment plan: A professional Realtor makes buying a property a cake walk by chalking out a well-designed payment plan. He helps in deciding how to make the payment as per your suitability. He also calculates the benefits or penalties attached to it.
- Assistance in acquiring low rate loans: A Realtor compares various loan options available in the market and then assists in acquiring the best one.